2014年9月18日星期四

How can I extra car pin code for VAG? This VAG Key Login can help you.

From time to time I have a problem with the immobilizer. How can I have the PIN code of the immobilizer? Three original keys both can’t start the car. I was looking for the key programmer to help me. I found kinds of auto key programmer online, there are the one can only copy key, and the one can make a new one no need for the original key. Which one I need? I got three useless original keys.

Finally, I found this VAG KEY LOGIN, it covers latest version of immobilizer systems. I connected this VAG key programmer to OBDII connector of the car. Then it just automatically detected the type of my car and displaying PIN code. It only took me five minutes. I can even do it better next time.

VAG key login key programmer can help to add blank keys (or transponders) to VAG Group vehicles, programming of keys or transponders – 1,2,3 or 4.


No need to worry about what else obd2 cable should get to work with the car key programmer. No need to think about what software should to be downloaded, or what computer system is compatible with. This handheld car key programmer is the most convenient tool for finding VAG car code.

没有评论:

发表评论