2014年11月19日星期三

UCANDAS VDM is a good helper for DIY auto repairs

DIY is more and more fashionable in many aspects, for example, birthday card diy, house decoration diy, table diy and as well as auto repair DIY. Frankly speaking, I am an auto repair diy for loving auto repair and maintenance. Thus, I bought some VDM UCANDAS  for my auto repair and maintenance. Among them, I like UCANDAS VDM which is a good helper for my auto repair.

For I have bought some obd2 tools including Launch x431 idiag VDM UCANDAS and others, and some kits like wrench, jack, and pliers and so on, I have my car repaired myself. As I mentioned above, UCANDAS VDM have helped me read and erased DTCs in the check engine light of my car, reset theft alarm and oil change until now.

Although it is a good helper in auto repair, there still some points you should pay attention to use it. When I received this VDM UCANDAS, I did not see the instruction of operation, which cause me some trouble. Therefore, if you want to use a tool, youd better have its instruction and notices read. And then no need to register and be activated. If you try to register or activate, it failed. All in all, UCANDAS VDM is a good helper in auto repairs, while you should also pay attention to its operation notices.


<photo id="1" />

没有评论:

发表评论