2014年11月13日星期四

Locksmith experience with CK100 key pro

I ordered a Ck100 from China recommended by a friend, yesterday the package arrived me by DHL. I upload the picture here:
It contains a CK100 main interface, a piece of OBD2 16pin cable and a power adapter, it has no CD.
It is easy to use, one end of OBD2 cable plug into the standard Ck100 socket, another end connect with CK100. An important note: I am told that CK100 cannot work with the vehicle that is not OBDII protocol and without 16pin port; it can only communicate with the standard OBDII protocol vehicles. If your car is not standard 16pin connecter and not standard OBDII protocol, the supplier suggests use T300.
I successfully test on these car models: Toyota corolla 2014, Acura Rex 07-12, Honda CRV 07-13, ford edge 11-14 and more car models I haven’t try yet, any more car models it can cover, I will share with you. My friend said I am lucky, my CK100 is the newest version V45.06 only USD$149 , it can cover 2014 year cars, his oldest version v99.99 used to can’t cover this model, and he had to use the much expensive allscanner it3, it was several hundred of dollars.
I am told Ck100 has 1024 tokens, after use up I need to change a chip. So far I have enough tokens, and it works well, then when I encounter token problem, I would like to share with you.


没有评论:

发表评论