2014年11月12日星期三

Saving oil consumption with suzuki diagnosis interface box

My 2007 Suzuki V-Strom 650 has being rode for 45000 miles. Recently, it has t has been burning oil, at a rate of about 1/2 liter per 1,000 miles, while usually it burns less, so I am considering buying one  Toyota Denso it2 to have it diagnosed.
At 45,000 otherwise trouble-free miles, however, I think it is time to have major engine service events with diakey tools like sds for Suzuki. And these days I got one from shopping website spobd.com that SDS for Suzuki diagnoses trouble by communicating with the onboard computer using specially designed software.
Whats more, the function of this car diagnostic tool whether the engine is operating or at halt, the data received from various sensors can be displayed in real time or can be plotted. The data or graphs displayed can be saved and printed. With these data, I have my motorcycle repaired. And it regains the same performance as before. Finally, it reaches the aim at saving oil consumption with suzuki diagnosis interface box.


没有评论:

发表评论