2014年8月2日星期六

Experience with Porsche Piwis Tester II from OBD365

For US$2,199.00, I bought a Porsche Piwis Tester II from a Chinese OBD2 tool supplier named .diakey. yesterday. The item was shipped via DHL and arrived at 10 days after I placed the order. The tool is of the latest V13.7 version. One of my friends purchased a Piwis Tester II from that shop early this year. The tool worked quite well and he highly recommended it to me. Since the price is more acceptable than Porsche diagnostic tools sold here, I decided to take his advice. The tool I got is just the same as his. It comes with original software with one-year free maintenance and one-year free updating. The tool comes with a laptop with windows XP system. The software is already in the laptop, so there is no need to install it.
About the performance, I have tried the tool on three Porsche cars in my garage (a 08 911, a 10 Cayenne and an 11 Panamera) and it can read trouble codes quickly. The tool also supports car key programming. So far I have not tried the function. I notice that the tool can also provide GPS and navigation service, but it requires authorization to open the functions.
I have only owned the tool for one day. The tool works quite well so far. I will keep updating the post if any problems come up in the following days.

没有评论:

发表评论